CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   AAAA+ Quality designer tote, hobo, boston, indy,messenger,bags (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=93638)

[email protected] March 19th 08 09:56 PM

www.guccimart.com

Chemo the Clown March 19th 08 10:40 PM

On Mar 19, 2:56*pm, wrote:
AAAA+ Quality designer tote, hobo, boston, indy, messenger,bags

www.guccimart.com

Geez Dennis...what's next!!

[email protected] March 20th 08 04:23 PM

On Mar 19, 3:40 pm, Chemo the Clown wrote:
On Mar 19, 2:56 pm, wrote:

AAAA+ Quality designer tote, hobo, boston, indy, messenger,bags

www.guccimart.com

Geez Dennis...what's next!!

Be patient. The new sales bulletin won't be out until April 1st.
Have you registered yet to buy?
http://www.vicartglass.com/abc.htm

Chemo the Clown March 20th 08 04:38 PM

On Mar 19, 2:56 pm, wrote:

AAAA+ Quality designer tote, hobo, boston, indy, messenger,bags

www.guccimart.com

Geez Dennis...what's next!!

Be patient. *The new sales bulletin won't be out until April 1st.
Have you registered yet to buy?http://www.vicartglass.com/abc.htm

Buy what? Whatever you're selling I can buy for less someplace else
and get better service!

Moonraker[_2_] March 20th 08 04:43 PM

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message

Buy what? Whatever you're selling I can buy for less someplace else

and get better service!

And it won't have the stench of burning sulphur, either.

[email protected] March 20th 08 07:05 PM

AAAA+ Quality designer tote, hobo, boston, indy,messenger,bags

On Mar 20, 9:43 am, " Moonraker" wrote:
"Chemo the Clown" wrote in ...

Buy what? Whatever you're selling I can buy for less someplace else

and get better service!

And it won't have the stench of burning sulphur, either.

Are you sure it's not your breath you smell?