CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Finally a Free Embroidery Site for Software and Designs, and Serials (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38081)

News December 9th 04 11:31 AM

Finally a Free Embroidery Site for Software and Designs, and Serials

http://software-x.net/embforum

handmaiden December 10th 04 03:03 PM

News wrote:
Message snipped.

After the huge (and at times unpleasant) thread which responded to your
post in the quilting group, during which time you were told that posting
unrequested ads (and I know, you're NOT selling anything - I am
certainly trying to be fair), I am a little surprise to see your post
here. You did specifically say you were not posting to multiple
newsgroups as a part of your defense against the comments that your post
was spam.
~handmaiden