CraftBanter

-   Rubberstamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   AD: 1040 rubber stamp stores now listed (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17908)

Bunch Of Fun July 3rd 03 10:35 PM

AD: 1040 rubber stamp stores now listed

Want to let everyone know that I just finished the July update
and there are now 1040 rubber stamp stores listed (12 less stores than
last month, all located in the USA - the first time i've recorded a
decrease).

You can search by; State / Province, Country and even by Zip code (enter
your zip code to find stores within 100 miles of you).

Please email me with any additions / corrections or visit the website
and submit your changes.

If you own a rubber stamp store or your store has a decent selection of
rubber stamps, you can list it for FREE!

Regards,

Carleton MacGregor
Webmaster

RubberStamps.Org - Rubber stamp store listing, classifieds & more
Visit us at - http://www.rubberstamps.org