CraftBanter

-   -   Whats Everyone Working On? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34066)

Joan8904 September 13th 04 11:00 PM

Binding a baby quilt. Those UFOs are haunting me. I'd sure feel a lot better
if I got one of those finished. (Note the lack of real enthusiasm.)

joan
joan o'reilly
live strong
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

Packrat September 13th 04 11:08 PM

WOW!!!!

--
8-)

Jessamy ( going positively green)
In the Netherlands
http://www.geocities.com/jess_ayad/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" schreef in
bericht ...
Pix - let's see if this works. I've never used webshots to upload pix
before - decided to try it

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...87365783MfPwbt

--
Donna in Idaho
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove "invalid" to reply

---

maryd September 13th 04 11:08 PM

I love it!!!!

--
Mary
"Donna in Idaho (remove invalid)" wrote in

Ellison September 13th 04 11:14 PM

Howdy!
Nifty!
Good for you. And it's Finished! WAY cool! ;-D

Ragmop/Sandy--Finished painting the big bathroom,
waiting for rugs for the floor, Finishing the decorating in there
soon; working on another Quilter's Shirt for me,
and quilting, of course

Sandy Foster September 13th 04 11:22 PM

In article ,
"Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\)"
wrote:

I just this minute finished (except for the BIG button needed for closure) a
BBBIIIGGG quilted tote bag that will hold a big quilt (or a small child).
It has something like 12 pockets on it (including one under the bottom of
the bag that will hold one of the new 8 1/2" x 24" rulers. It measures
approximately 19" deep and 37" wide.

I'm afraid the biggest problem will be - I'm going to get it so full I won't
be able to lift it!

LOL! That sounds great, Donna! Where did you find the pattern, or did
you design it yourself?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

Sandy Foster September 13th 04 11:23 PM

In article ,
wrote:

Pix - let's see if this works. I've never used webshots to upload pix
before - decided to try it

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...87365783MfPwbt

Ooooh! That's *pretty*!

Sharon Harper September 13th 04 11:27 PM

Oooh that's big (I like big!). And that background fabric is gorgeous (as
is the feature fabric but I'm a blue kinda gal!). Well done!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

Louise September 13th 04 11:27 PM

Joanna -- I'll take some pics a little later tonight and post them on my
site. Just a "warning": It's done in red and black, so you might be able to
guess who DSS's favorite driver was and who it now is!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Joanna" wrote in message
I would love to see pics of this even in progess. Hubby and I are both
NASCAR fans.
Joanna

Louise wrote:

I'm *still* working on my NASCAR quilt -- it seems like forever. I

really do
like it and I love my step-son who will get it when it's finished, but I
just can't seem to get enthused about it. I have about 1/3 left, so

maybe
it's just the 2/3 Syndrome hitting me! I have to change my attitude

toward
it, I guess. I haven't finished anything since the beginning of the

year, so
I really need to get something DONE!

--
Remove Quilt to reply

frood September 13th 04 11:28 PM

Oh, that's cool, Donna! I'd like to make one of those totes that holds a big
cutting mat and a long ruler. Someday.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply