CraftBanter

-   Rubberstamps (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   COMM: 25 percent off Birthday Stamps! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17909)

Lost Angeles Rubber Works July 4th 03 04:38 AM

COMM: 25 percent off Birthday Stamps!

Everyone's got a birthday once a year, so visit us during the month of
July and save 25% on some of our birthday stamps! They're available both
mounted and UM at:
http://www.rubberstampsclub.com/lost...ber-works.html and:
http://www.larubberworks.com/promo2.html .

Sale prices are good July 1 through 31; check back after that to see the new
sale items.

These links may be out of frames. To ensure easy navigation, just go to:
http://www.larubberworks.com/frame.html .
You will see our links in the left-hand table of contents. To see the
sale stamps, click on "Rubberstampsclub Sale" or "More Sale Stuff".

Too hot to stamp? Just want to go to the beach? Relax and show off some cool,
colorful temporary "tattoos" you've created with For Now and Sparkle Tattoo
daubers and stencils. With 24 different dauber colors and 29 different stencil
packs, you're sure to find something for everyone's taste! To find the tattoo
items, just go to:
http://www.larubberworks.com/frame.html and scroll down to click on the tattoo
links.

Thanks for visiting!
Kendra
www.larubberworks.com
www.aslstamp.com
Lost Angeles Rubber Works
,
http://www.larubberworks.com , http://www.aslstamp.com
8306 Wilshire Blvd., PMB 403, Beverly Hills CA 90211
To sign up for our mailing list, send an email to: