CraftBanter

-   -   What do your qults say? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29712)

D&D January 28th 04 02:55 AM

Well I'm glad someone else had that problem 'coz I thought it was me

Dee in Oz

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote
Okay, call me dense (I've been called worse!)

I clicked on the link and see 8 albums. None are titled "Quilt Gifts". I
checked in several likely ones, and nothing inside them labeled Quilt
Gifts... help!

"LN wrote
Nope, they are still there. Just go to my photo page and click on Quilt
Gifts.

LN \(remove NOSPAM\) January 28th 04 03:03 AM

I guess someone had to take up the slack while I was busy with other things.
;)

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
And your point is?

(ducking and running)
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Boy, you've gotten mean while I've been away! LOL

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

---

Diana Curtis January 28th 04 04:14 AM

Yes, its a loose thread...
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

"frood" wrote in message
om...
But, there are also a whole bunch of them that are quiet, and calm. Ok,

they
were mostly gifts, but they still came out of my head.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Yep. Thats basically what Jalynne and I said.. ya.. we talk about you

guys
behind your backs. Nice things of course.
Anyway.. we argreed your quilts say volumes about you. You are

unafraid
of
color and texture and your quilts are playful and boisterous.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"NoMoreSpam" wrote in message
closet????????? phbbbbbbbbt! You are just so much too talented to
stick to one common theme! The common design element is your
novel use of prints and bold color combination!

Christina

frood wrote:

Hmm, since I have yet to find a cohesive design element that runs
through my
quilts, I wonder if that means I'm a closet schizophrenic?

Diana Curtis January 28th 04 04:18 AM

You were gone?? And nobody told me!
I really need to pay more attention sometimes.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
I guess someone had to take up the slack while I was busy with other

things.
;)

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
And your point is?

(ducking and running)

Jalynne January 28th 04 04:19 AM

nah, i just saved it up for you as a welcome back gift...just for you.
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
I guess someone had to take up the slack while I was busy with other things.
;)

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Jalynne" wrote in message
ink.net...
And your point is?

(ducking and running)

cas January 28th 04 05:30 AM

you should have noticed that the number of posts had halved for a while

cas
(not bothering to duck or run cos LN won't be heading this way anytime soon)

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
You were gone?? And nobody told me!
I really need to pay more attention sometimes.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message...
I guess someone had to take up the slack while I was busy with other

things.
;)

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Jalynne" wrote in message
And your point is?

(ducking and running)
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Patti January 28th 04 08:11 AM

Oh, LN!
Now that is one great beg - with *style*. g
..
In article , "LN (remove
NOSPAM)" writes
Nope, they are still there. Just go to my photo page and click on Quilt
Gifts.

Send your quilt today and you too could appear in LN's Quilt Gifts Hall of
Fame.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

nzl* January 28th 04 09:50 AM

eh?
i've come to the conclusion i'm just not getting some things at all anymore.
oh well...
i'm thoroughly enjoying the interaction of you and a few others of my
acquaintance here though. :)
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Diana Curtis" wrote...

Kate Dicey January 28th 04 12:31 PM

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote:

Nope, they are still there. Just go to my photo page and click on Quilt
Gifts.

Send your quilt today and you too could appear in LN's Quilt Gifts Hall of
Fame.

It's an honour to be there!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Kathy Applebaum January 28th 04 02:47 PM

Yup, shows up great now! And you've added a couple to your collection since
I last saw them. :)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
I went in to look. I think it got clicked to private, so I clicked to
public. Try again.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
om...
[...]

She used to have pictures on her photo page of all the quilts she

had
been
sent, but I see they aren't there anymore. Maybe she's afraid people

will
think she doesn't need any more.

I know of at least three she successfully begged... (one of which

was
from
me.)