CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   WANTED: DRESS FORM, MANNEQUIN (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88751)

oh mercy November 10th 07 06:25 PM

WANTED: DRESS FORM, MANNEQUIN

I am looking for a dress form or mannequin of some sort for taking pix
and for making clothes to sell. I need a woman's form, but might be
able to use an infant/toddler form too.
I could even use one of those half form hollow back ones if necessary
till I find something else.
I don't have a lot of money, limited fixed income... hence sewing and
selling... LOL
but will consider and see what I can do... just mentioning it so if
you have one of those antique wolf forms that sell for a couple of
hundred, I just can't do it, even if I wanted too. Which I do! LOL

I am able to trade either partially or fully for fabric and or trims I
have both vintage, NOS and not vintage but not new, and not used... if
that makes any sense.

I also have a "lot" of patterns I can trade or sell.
Putting in another post as this is LONG!
Thanks.

www.geraniumkiss.etsy.com
My Ebay Auctions
http://tinyurl.com/eyrka (listings)