CraftBanter

-   -   Mega Quilter grinding noise (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139814)

Debbie Dempsky February 20th 16 05:41 PM

Mega Quilter grinding noise

I've had my Mega Quilter for about 4 years. Some days I love it. Some days I wonder what it would look like if I threw it out the second floor of my house and had it land at the bottom of the pool.

Last week it suddenly started to make a horrible grinding noise. I ran it long enough for my husband to take the following video.

https://youtu.be/zA70aP_5C9U

My husband seems to think that the ball bearings may need to be oiled or replaced.

Anyone ever have this problem?

I really need to find a qualified repair person in the Dallas, TX area that could look at this.

Thanks for any help.