CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Wilcom ES 65 V 8.0 / FOR SALE (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73373)

Yoyo July 30th 06 07:04 PM

Wilcom ES 65 V 8.0 / FOR SALE

Hey Gang,
I am new here. I am a professional embroidery designer / artist. I do
a lot of home sewing stuff and commercial logos. I have a Wilcom ES 65
V 8.0system that I bought strictly for educational purposes. I don't
need it anymore and would like to sell it to someone for educational
purposes also. This is the full version and it has all the bells and
whistles. Just get in touch with me.
I'm lettingf it go for a ridicously low price!!!
Yoyo

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply July 30th 06 11:07 PM

Wilcom ES 65 V 8.0 / FOR SALE

Yoyo wrote:

I'm lettingf it go for a ridicously low price!!!

Sorry, but advertising is not permitted here. Try
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace, 3 doors down, the only textiles
newsgroup where advertising/sales/whatever is permitted.