CraftBanter

-   -   Ping NightMist (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104069)

Bobbie Sews More July 21st 09 03:16 PM

Ping NightMist

Hope you are feeling better!
Barbara in SC

NightMist July 21st 09 08:04 PM

Ping NightMist

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:16:29 -0400, "Bobbie Sews More"
wrote:

Hope you are feeling better!
Barbara in SC

The pain is easing off, but I am still coughing up the odd wad of goo
though that may be in part due to transitioning to e-cigarettes from
actual burning ones.
I think most folk will know what I mean when I say I am having a very
perimenopausal month. One of those nearly every symptom on every list
months. This is rather fuddling when you haven't been well to begin
with. DH is starting to panic a bit about certain things, he is
shoving iron pills down my throat, adding dark leafy greens to almost
every meal, and making noises about calling for a medical appointment.
I'm darn tempted to make an appointment down to the women's clinic for
him so he can have it all explained to him. He is a dear, but the
fussing sends me mad.

NightMist
--

Legolas is my house elf