CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Question about learning textile product (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20108)

Jack October 7th 04 06:10 PM

Question about learning textile product

I'll be in the position of selling textile products (all different types of
cloth). Can someone show me some web links to learn about textile products
and terminologies used in the textile industry?

Thansks in advance!
-jack

FBA November 6th 04 09:26 AM

Dear Jack
You can find all the terminologies / glossary of terms on the following
website
http://www.fibre2fashion.com/glossary/GLOSSARY.HTM

Other than that , if you need further help then you can contact me
personally. I am attached to the same business as yours. We are a buying
agent.

Feel free to contact me at any time

Regards
Azhar Azim