CraftBanter

-   -   OT - off to the hospital (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=47131)

Queen of Squishies March 24th 05 12:40 PM

OT - off to the hospital

Today after morning piano lessons, I will be taking Bob back to the
hospital. This is pacemaker day. We'd appreciate all your rememberances
throughout the day, dears. To be quite honest, he almost died up there in
January, and we are both scared about this. But we are both good at hiding
it, so don't let the secret out, eh? Okay, thanks for all you guys do, and
you'll be hearing from me. My kids will be with me to help, also.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
and her Royal Treasurer

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us

Tina March 24th 05 01:01 PM

A million hugs and prayers for you and your family Karen!
Will keep you in my heart!
Tina

[email protected] March 24th 05 01:23 PM

Toes and Fingers crossed, and good vibes your way, Karen and Bob.
Nancycog in MD

Kellie J. Berger March 24th 05 01:48 PM

hugs, prayers, finger crossin and whatever else you need!

-- Kellie
kjbeanne at yahoo dot com
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/berger....net/my_photos

Patti March 24th 05 03:08 PM

Will be thinking of you both all day, Karen, and hoping all will go
smoothly and that his life will be much more on an even keel with the
little gadget inside.
..
In message szy0e.6376$pa.4894@attbi_s02, Queen of Squishies
writes
Today after morning piano lessons, I will be taking Bob back to the
hospital. This is pacemaker day. We'd appreciate all your rememberances
throughout the day, dears. To be quite honest, he almost died up there in
January, and we are both scared about this. But we are both good at hiding
it, so don't let the secret out, eh? Okay, thanks for all you guys do, and
you'll be hearing from me. My kids will be with me to help, also.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
and her Royal Treasurer

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

maryd March 24th 05 04:57 PM

You've got my prayers.

--
Mary
"Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
: Today after morning piano lessons, I will be taking Bob back to the
: hospital. This is pacemaker day. We'd appreciate all your rememberances
: throughout the day, dears. To be quite honest, he almost died up there in
: January, and we are both scared about this. But we are both good at
hiding
: it, so don't let the secret out, eh? Okay, thanks for all you guys do,
and
: you'll be hearing from me. My kids will be with me to help, also.
:
: Karen, Queen of Squishies
: and her Royal Treasurer
:
: --
: * We are all in the gutter, but some of us
: are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde *
: www.SimplyMusic.net
:
: