CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   FS: SGAA reference and Tech manual (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=100527)

javahut January 22nd 09 04:03 AM

FS: SGAA reference and Tech manual

The only people that may have an interest in this is right here, so for
those that want to update their library on the cheap...
this 2 thick volume SGAA reference and technical manual, printed probably
10+ years ago, now theyy have it all broke up into sections, at 20-25 per
section, totalling $170. and not as complete as this is. 3 ring binder,
thick,(about 3 inches thick). I will send pictures if you post here
requesting them. I no longer have a need for this reference manual. $75
is my asking price, shipping is additional $15. If it is more than $15 I
will pay it, if it is less in actual cost, I will refund the overage.

M&M January 25th 09 04:10 AM

FS: SGAA reference and Tech manual

Hello there,
I am in need for Odyssey forms?
Anyone willing to help?

[email protected] January 26th 09 12:07 AM

On Jan 24, 8:10*pm, "M&M" wrote:
Hello there,
I am in need for Odyssey forms?
Anyone willing to help?

Any one in particular? I have the dragonfly I'll sell. email me if
you're interested.

Andy

javahut January 26th 09 02:24 PM

"M&M" wrote in message
Hello there,
I am in need for Odyssey forms?
Anyone willing to help?

Andy has which Dragonfly?

Since I have so many, would be easier to say which patterns you want? I
have nearly all of them and some they don't have.

M&M January 26th 09 05:43 PM

On Jan 26, 6:24*am, "Javahut" wrote:
"M&M" wrote in message

... Hello there,
I am in need for Odyssey forms?
Anyone willing to help?

Andy has which Dragonfly?

Since I have so many, would be easier to say which patterns you want? *I
have nearly all of them and some they don't have.

Dear JAVAHUT
Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

Moonraker[_2_] January 26th 09 07:30 PM

"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT

Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing business with that JavaHut guy. You might
actually get a bargain and stuff shipped to you on time. LOL

[email protected] January 27th 09 10:27 PM

On Jan 26, 11:30*am, " Moonraker" wrote:
"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT

Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing business with that JavaHut guy. *You might
actually get a bargain and stuff shipped to you on time. *LOL

There ya go again, scaring the noobies off!

javahut January 28th 09 03:30 AM

"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT

Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing business with that JavaHut guy. You might
actually get a bargain and stuff shipped to you on time. LOL

There ya go again, scaring the noobies off!

OK, I'll send ya an email, and Andy, what Dragonfly you have?? Maybe the
guy wants what you got?

[email protected] January 28th 09 04:42 PM

"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT

Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing business with that JavaHut guy. You might
actually get a bargain and stuff shipped to you on time. LOL

There ya go again, scaring the noobies off!

OK, I'll send ya an email, *and Andy, what Dragonfly you have?? *Maybe the
guy wants what you got?

had the 16". She bought it and should get it today.

javahut January 28th 09 05:30 PM

"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT

Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing business with that JavaHut guy. You might
actually get a bargain and stuff shipped to you on time. LOL

There ya go again, scaring the noobies off!

OK, I'll send ya an email, and Andy, what Dragonfly you have?? Maybe the
guy wants what you got?

had the 16". She bought it and should get it today.

Did you sell her the filigree and jewels too? ring, wheel, cap.... etc?
Not that I have them, but those parts are needed for that shade too.