CraftBanter

-   -   sister update (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=61601)

Kate Dicey December 15th 05 12:12 PM

sister update

Nadine wrote:

just to let all know my ds passed away ywsterday, she will be missed very
much but she is without pain now thanks to all for the support and prayers
nadine

Hugs and prayers for your comfort and the rest of the family on the way.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Nadine December 15th 05 12:38 PM

sister update

AliceW December 15th 05 12:50 PM

sister update

Nadine, my sincerest condolences to you and your family. Sending comforting
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to you.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Nadine" wrote in message
: just to let all know my ds passed away ywsterday, she will be missed very
: much but she is without pain now thanks to all for the support and prayers
: nadine
:
:

[email protected] December 15th 05 01:09 PM

sister update

Gentle hugs, Nadine. Nancycog in MD

Liz MacDonald December 15th 05 01:25 PM

sister update

I'm sorry, Nadine. Hugs to you and your family.

C & S December 15th 05 01:32 PM

sister update

Nadine ((((hugs)))). My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

Fine style does not make something true, nor has a man a wise soul
because he has a handsome face and well-chosen eloquence.

Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)

Roberta December 15th 05 01:38 PM

sister update

Nadine wrote:
just to let all know my ds passed away ywsterday, she will be missed very
much but she is without pain now thanks to all for the support and prayers
nadine

Oh nadine I am sorry (HUGS)

Roberta (in VA)

Debbi December 15th 05 01:45 PM

sister update

Nadine,

Thoughts and prayers are coming your way.

Debbi in SO CA

Queen of Squishies December 15th 05 02:01 PM

sister update

I'm so sorry, Nadine. We do appreciate you letting us know. She will be
fine now, but do know that our prayers will continue for you, dear.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

frood December 15th 05 02:03 PM

sister update

My condolences on your loss, Nadine. My you and your family find some peace
and comfort during this difficult time.

--
Wendy
De-STUFF email address to reply