CraftBanter

-   -   Frapper (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=59992)

Roberta November 15th 05 07:42 PM

Frapper

well I added myself...sure did think I added myself in the right
place...I am about hmmm a mile off. Guess that's ok since I really
don't want to give away exactly where the stash is :)

Roberta (in VA)

Anne in CA November 15th 05 09:16 PM

Frapper

Roberta, it sort of goes by where the zip code is. My "pin" is almost 5
miles from my house, because we have a small town and sparsely populated
("thinly settled" as they say in New England) un-incorporated village
that both share a zip code -- so the pin is located at the town center.

This is not supposed to be a tool for stash raids, I think. More a tool
for meet-ups ;-)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3
http://www.frappr.com/rctq

nzlstar* November 15th 05 10:27 PM

Frapper

http://www.frappr.com/rctq
hurry up girl!!!
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"dreamboat" wrote...

dreamboat November 15th 05 10:51 PM

Frapper

Thanks. I'll get right to it.
dreamboat
"nzlstar*" wrote in message
http://www.frappr.com/rctq
hurry up girl!!!
jeanne

Kate Dicey November 16th 05 12:32 PM

Frapper

nzlstar* wrote:

http://www.frappr.com/rctq
hurry up girl!!!
jeanne

Grump!
It keeps telling me I have an 'invalid city'! I did enter Sittingbourne
rather than the village name, but it doesn't like me!
Grump off

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Anne in CA November 16th 05 03:34 PM

Frapper

So tell them to add your city -- you only need the latitude and
longitude, then go to the request city be added page --
http://www.frappr.com/?a=cityrequest

Patti November 16th 05 04:04 PM

Frapper

Did you put 'England, (United Kingdom)' Kate?
It seems to prefer that designation.
I got in on Bridgnorth after I had put it that way. Before that it
wouldn't even take Shrewsbury.
..
In message , Kate
Dicey writes
It keeps telling me I have an 'invalid city'! I did enter
Sittingbourne rather than the village name, but it doesn't like me!
Grump off

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Kate Dicey November 16th 05 04:47 PM

Frapper

Patti wrote:

Did you put 'England, (United Kingdom)' Kate?
It seems to prefer that designation.
I got in on Bridgnorth after I had put it that way. Before that it
wouldn't even take Shrewsbury.

I just typed in Sittingbourne... It then popped up 'Sittingbourne,
England', but when I hit the enter button it rejected me! :(