CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Looking for "Toyota Elna 7 Manual" (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18863)

Steven C. Peterson November 2nd 03 05:42 AM

Looking for "Toyota Elna 7 Manual"

Hey my grandmother is looking for a Toyota Elena & manual for one she
aquired 6 years ago it apears to be in working order but cannot figure out
how it works, have several cards but do not know how to use them

any help would be appriciated

steven

sylvia February 12th 09 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steven C. Peterson (Post 137921)
Hey my grandmother is looking for a Toyota Elena & manual for one she
aquired 6 years ago it apears to be in working order but cannot figure out
how it works, have several cards but do not know how to use them

any help would be appriciated

steven

Oh Hello, Did you find the Toyota Elena 7 Knitting machine instructions-if so I would love a copy-pay all expenses-Thank You - Sylvia - email

pascal lenoir April 18th 12 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sylvia (Post 814425)
Oh Hello, Did you find the Toyota Elena 7 Knitting machine instructions-if so I would love a copy-pay all expenses-Thank You - Sylvia - email

me too....

Joan Efta November 26th 12 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pascal lenoir (Post 913882)
me too....

Hello--I am also looking gfor a manual for a --Toyota Elena Auto7 Knitting machine. I bought one from a person at work but did not have a manual either--any help would be appreciated.
I do have a ultimate swetter knitting machine but I would like to get my toyota
going also. Will pay cost also. for sending to my home address
Thank you