CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Help! My Husqvarna Viking 21E (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137601)

Astrid Tran May 15th 12 07:53 AM

Help! My Husqvarna Viking 21E

Hi everybody!

I am looking for a scanned copy of the owner's operaton manual for my Husqvarna Viking automatic 21E which was generously given to me.

Thanks for your help.

Astrid

Juno[_2_] May 15th 12 02:18 PM

Help! My Husqvarna Viking 21E

On 5/15/2012 2:53 AM, Astrid Tran wrote:
Hi everybody!
varv
I am looking for a scanned copy of the owner's operaton manual for my
Husqvarna Viking automatic 21E which was generously given to me.

Thanks for your help.

Astrid

Email Husqvarva Viking from their web site. They may email you oneback.
They did for me.
Juno

BEI Design[_3_] May 15th 12 08:05 PM

http://www.sewusa.com/Sewing_Machine...ion_Manual.htm

Astrid Tran May 16th 12 01:52 AM

Hi everybody!

I am looking for a scanned copy of the owner's operaton manual for my
Husqvarna Viking automatic 21E which was generously given to me.

Thanks for your help.

Astrid

Email Husqvarva Viking from their web site. They may email you oneback.
They did for me.
Juno[/quote]

Thank-you very much, I'll do that.
Astrid

Astrid Tran May 17th 12 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astrid Tran (Post 914384)
Hi everybody!

I am looking for a scanned copy of the owner's operaton manual for my
Husqvarna Viking automatic 21E which was generously given to me.

Thanks for your help.

Astrid

Email Husqvarva Viking from their web site. They may email you oneback.
They did for me.
Juno

Thank-you very much, I'll do that.
Astrid[/quote]

Dear Juno,
Thank you very much for your advice.I now have the manual.
Astrid

[email protected] February 17th 13 07:23 AM

Help! My Husqvarna Viking 21E

Hi. I am looking for a double needle for my Viking 21 E...I have the original manual if anyone needs a copy.

[email protected] May 29th 13 05:28 PM

On Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:23:56 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Hi. I am looking for a double needle for my Viking 21 E...I have the original manual if anyone needs a copy.

I need a manual for Viking 21 E, you generously offered.

[email protected] March 4th 17 01:17 PM

On Monday, May 14, 2012 at 11:53:13 PM UTC-7, Astrid Tran wrote:
Hi everybody!

I am looking for a scanned copy of the owner's operaton manual for my
Husqvarna Viking automatic 21E which was generously given to me.

Thanks for your help.

Astrid

--
Astrid Tran

Hi, I just download the original manual copy from the site of Jessica, you must follow the link is at there to be directed. Nice copy for free.