CraftBanter

-   -   pattern for adult bibs (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64929)

thelaws February 12th 06 08:21 PM

pattern for adult bibs

I can't thank you all enough. You gave me loads of patterns and ideas. I'm
thinking to make two or three layers,with very light or flannel batting and
birthing them. No need to use bias tape etc. I like to make them with
turned up "pockets" so solids can be caught, and kept off clothes and floor.
Puts the subject back in quilting and not OT. THanks again Kay

"Ginger in CA" wrote in message
oups.com...
Maybe for a real quick/need it in a hurry, you could sew down some wide
ties made from scraps to the short ends of hand towels. They would be
long enough to drape down and cover the clothes fairly well?

Ginger in CA

MAmadurk February 13th 06 02:15 AM

pattern for adult bibs

BJ's has a bundle of terry "shop towels" that might work well for this
project...althopugh again there is an initial $$$ outlay that might be a
problem. Look for them back near the automotive supplies.
MAmadurk

--
I don't consider myself a book collector. I just have books,
the way one has air to breathe. -N. Hilyard

I cannot live without books. -Thomas Jefferson

"craftydragon1951" wrote in message
oups.com...
BJs and Sam's Club frequently have bundles of hand towels or dish
towels that are cheap. Also Target and Walmart. NAYY

In terms of a pattern, you could turn under one end (like a pole top
curtain) and run a piece of ribbon thru as a tie.

Shana

Tuttyfleexy December 3rd 11 01:26 AM

Hello,
Can you help me to find popular dating sites: mens, womens, teens.
Thx