CraftBanter

-   -   where is everyone from (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=34494)

Judy W October 5th 04 07:01 PM

where is everyone from

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

nana2b October 5th 04 07:10 PM

Linda in Plano Texas

Susie October 5th 04 07:10 PM

Susie in DeKalb Junction, NY

frood October 5th 04 07:12 PM

It's not a no-no! We used to have a regular member here who kept track of
where everybody was, or at least, claimed to!

But you need to be more specific. Where North of Tampa? Please be sure to
give directions that include where you keep your stash.

--
Wendy (in Central North Carolina)
de-fang email address to reply

nk.net...

LilyRoseMortem October 5th 04 07:15 PM

Currently residing in West Michigan.

http://community.webshots.com/user/gothikka

Maine-iac Rose October 5th 04 07:18 PM

Rose from Maine

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns to email me

Johanna Gibson October 5th 04 07:23 PM

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:01:38 GMT, "Judy W"
wrote:

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Most of the time I'm on my own planet.
I was born in Oregon though.