CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Show in New Hampshire (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108222)

John Bassett March 28th 10 06:44 AM

Show in New Hampshire

the AVA Gallery and Art Center, 11 Bank St, Lebanon, NH, 603 448 3117,
www.avagallery.org
Opening reception Friday, April 9, 5 to 7. Show ends May 8. 29 Glass
artists, curated by Genevieve C. Cole.
John Bassett
www.basglas.com

john ze February 19th 11 10:55 AM

I've been to Portsmouth before and stayed in a Marriott Courtyard. I think the suite had two bedrooms, but I'm sure there are some with one rooms...sorry that's all I know, it was a loooong time ago.

barktasobe May 8th 11 12:31 PM

I estimate to be 75%, with lower turn out in Iowa where caucuses require more time and Iowa appears not allowing absentee ballot for non-resident students.