CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Conversion Chart (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=39429)

JW October 8th 03 01:54 PM

Conversion Chart

I remember someone was asking for a conversion chart to replace in their
bookmarks...? Well, I ran across this this morning when I was looking for
something else in my own bookmarks. Hope it helps!

http://fiber2yarn.com/info/conversion_chart.htm

Jenn

[email protected] October 8th 03 02:48 PM

Wasn't me either, but thanks for posting.

Carol Ann in West Virginia

Aud October 8th 03 03:08 PM

Jenn! Thank you! I cannot get too many Conversion Charts! I am often
confysed about "4 ply" or Worsted weight and fingering yarn. This helps me
to know what you all are talking about!
AUD ;-))
--

"JW" skrev i melding