CraftBanter

-   -   help remembering fabric (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58627)

quilter October 20th 05 02:10 AM

help remembering fabric

I'm trying to find a fabric I saw a year or two ago with 50's style
ladies doing housework (ironing, I think). I thought maybe it was on a
green background. It was quite popular, and now that I want it, I
can't find it or remember who the manufacturer is to do a proper
search. Anyone remember what I'm talking about??

Thanks!

Lynn

quilter October 20th 05 02:28 AM

help remembering fabric

Oops, of course I'd find it as soon as I posted this request!

http://www.bighornquilts.com/cgi-bin...ductid=35-1665

-Lynn

Estelle Gallagher October 20th 05 12:05 PM

help remembering fabric

Thats good fun fabric if ever I saw one ! Estelle uk
ups.com...

Rita in MA October 20th 05 06:05 PM

help remembering fabric

quilter wrote:
I'm trying to find a fabric I saw a year or two ago with 50's style
ladies doing housework (ironing, I think). I thought maybe it was on a
green background. It was quite popular, and now that I want it, I
can't find it or remember who the manufacturer is to do a proper
search. Anyone remember what I'm talking about??

How much of it do you need? I have a fat quarter that you can have if
you like.

Rita L.

SNIGDIBBLY October 21st 05 02:58 PM

help remembering fabric

I saw that in the Hancocks of Peducah catalog but can't find mine now.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
oups.com...

nana2b October 21st 05 03:02 PM

help remembering fabric

I bought some of that last year and I made a sort of cover for my
washer/dryer. Polka Dots on one side and ladies ironing on the other,
quilted of course. It just protects the top of the machines from scratches.
Linda in Tx