CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   New reader (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=126097)

Belinda Alene October 14th 11 08:44 PM

New reader

I am the owner of a small business where I sell mostly hand made items made by
myself or my family. I sew using only my own designs. What I seek at this time
is ideas on how to enlarge my business contacts using Internet. I have a web
sight, just not sure how to use it. I am used to doing business face to face.
Now age is helping old injuries catch up with me so I need to change to a method
of doing business that does not include driving and setting up a booth. HELP
HELP HELP. I am at a loss.

BEI Design[_3_] October 14th 11 09:48 PM

New reader

Belinda Alene wrote:
I am the owner of a small business where I sell mostly
hand made items made by myself or my family. I sew using
only my own designs. What I seek at this time is ideas
on how to enlarge my business contacts using Internet. I
have a web sight, just not sure how to use it. I am used
to doing business face to face. Now age is helping old
injuries catch up with me so I need to change to a method
of doing business that does not include driving and
setting up a booth. HELP HELP HELP. I am at a loss.

Have you tried setting up a store on etsy.com
http://www.etsy.com/

NAYY,

--
Beverly
http://ickes.us/default.aspx

Belinda Alene October 16th 11 03:56 AM

New reader

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:48:24 -0700, "BEI Design"
wrote:

Belinda Alene wrote:
I am the owner of a small business where I sell mostly
hand made items made by myself or my family. I sew using
only my own designs. What I seek at this time is ideas
on how to enlarge my business contacts using Internet. I
have a web sight, just not sure how to use it. I am used
to doing business face to face. Now age is helping old
injuries catch up with me so I need to change to a method
of doing business that does not include driving and
setting up a booth. HELP HELP HELP. I am at a loss.

Have you tried setting up a store on etsy.com
http://www.etsy.com/

NAYY,

Just set it up? I have a web sight not yet in operation. Just attempting to
understand how to set it up. Just dump all the jewelry together, all the
clothing in another, leather in another, etc?