CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   DUMPS, CC, CVV ICQ 374624917 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85486)

best July 15th 07 11:16 PM

DUMPS, CC, CVV ICQ 374624917

DUMPS, CC, CVV ICQ 374-624-917

We offer big, always fresh database of skimmed dumps ( original Track1
and Track2 )

- USA

MasterCard, Visa Classic - $20
Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Signature/Business - $40
American Express - $30

CANADA

MasterCard, Visa Classic -$20
Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Signature/Business - $40

EU

MasterCard, Visa Classic - $70
Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Signature/Business - $100

ASIA

Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Business - $100

Fulls USA, UK, ASIA

USA $15
EU $20
ASIA $25

Fulls come with this info

Firstname: *********
Lastname: **********
Address: ***********
City: **************
State: ***********
Zipcode: ***********
Phone: *************
SSN: ***************
Mother'sMaidenName:*
DOB: *******
CardBank: ****** ***
CardType: *********
Cardname: **********
Cardnumber: ********
Expiry Date: **-****
CVV2: ***
Employment: ********
Position Held: *****

CVV for sale many countries

USA $3
UK $3
EU $4
ASIA $5

- many BINS, we charge bin selection 1$ per cvv

WE GIVE BIG DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER OFFERS AND REGULAR CUSTOMERS.
WE DON'T GIVE ANYTHING FOR FREE, JUST BUY ONE AND TRY IT.
REPLACEMENT POLICY FOR NON WORKING STUFF.
PAYMENT THROUGHT EGOLD, WEBMONEY AND WU ( MIN ORDER FOR WU IS $500).

CONTACT: ICQ 374-624-917
E-MAIL:

[email protected] July 30th 07 12:18 PM

DUMPS, CC, CVV ICQ 374624917

On Jul 16, 3:16 am, best wrote:
[...]

Yarns and Fibers- Textile Trade Division

YNFX has been serving to Textile Industry since a decade with its
various value added services.

Having seen the textile trade from very near, we noticed lack of
transparency and subject knowledge of textiles mediators were the
missing links to make the business comfortable and reliable. Looking
at above obstacles and the need of perfect business partner sitting
abroad inspired us to start yet another successful and reliable
division of Yarns and Fibers family.

Since last five years YNFX- Textile Trade Division is assisting to the
utmost level of accuracy on technical and commercial fronts to import
spun yarns, filament yarns and fabrics at the most competitive prices
from India and Asia. Our association with the reputed and quality
conscious suppliers is the reason behind gaining the name for Trust
among the buyers around the globe.

Product Range

We are offering following products with best of the quality at
competitive prices

Cotton Yarns: Carded, Combed, Compact in Ring Spun for Knitting and
Weaving, O.E Yarns.

Viscose Yarns: Ring Spun and Open End Viscose yarns

Filament Yarns: POY .PTY and Nylon Filament yarns.

Blended and Dyed Yarns: Blends in PV, PC, and CV in various ratios and
shades.

Specialty Yarns: Mélange, Slub and Fancy yarns

100% Polyester Yarns and Acrylic yarns: Raw white and Dyed

Knitted and Woven fabrics: Raw white and Dyed

Please contact to us for your inquiries at following contact details.

YNFX- Textile Trade Division

Centerac India Pvt. Ltd.

4th Floor, Daulatram Mansion,

St. Kittridge Road, Colaba, Mumbai-400 005, India

Website- www.yarnsandfibers.com

Phone +9122 66291000, 119

Fax +9122 22023563

Email - MSN Yahoo

Skype - sohildash

Dumps July 31st 08 12:06 AM

DUMPS, CC, CVV ICQ 438-263-208

Dumps had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/DUMPS-C...917-13113-.htm :

DUMPS, CC, CVV

ICQ 438-263-208 ----- I'm not a cheater!!!!

We offer big, always fresh database of skimmed dumps ( original Track1
and Track2 )

USA

MasterCard, Visa Classic - $20
Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Signature/Business - $40
American Express - $30

CANADA

MasterCard, Visa Classic -$20
Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Signature/Business - $40

EU

MasterCard, Visa Classic - $70
Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Signature/Business - $100

ASIA

Visa Gold/Platinum/Corporate/Business - $100

Fulls USA, UK, ASIA, EU

[...]

PAYMENT WEBMONEY!

CONTACT: ICQ 438-263-208

I'm not a cheater

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 24527 messages and counting!

10001 August 7th 08 07:29 AM

DUMPS, CC, CVV ICQ 438-263-208

10001 had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/DUMPS-C...208-25357-.htm :
skimmer for atms for sale 500 Euro

memory 512K for 3000 records

skimmer is password protected

payment: 50% advance - I send you password locked skimmer

when you got the skimmer you send another 50% and I send you password to
unlock the skimmer

all questions send to climat10001_at_yahoo_dot_com

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 24584 messages and counting!

bonbon September 18th 08 01:59 PM

DUMPS, CC, CVV ICQ 438-263-208

bonbon had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/DUMPS-C...208-25357-.htm :

Dumps wrote:Dear sir/madam,
I'm interested about your dumps product and i would like to buy from you.
Do you have it? How to get? please reply me as soon as possible. Thank you

[...]

Web and RSS access to your
favorite newsgroup -
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 24527 messages and counting!

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 24874 messages and counting!

ukbiz123 January 11th 09 02:04 PM

DUMPS, CC, CVV ICQ 374624917

ukbiz123 had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/DUMPS-C...917-13113-.htm :
CVV us visa/master : 2$
Cvv us amex/dis : 5$
Cvv uk normal : 3$
Cvv uk with bin : 5-30$/cc
Uk dob 10$
Eu, AU , Asia : 10-25$/cc

U can ask me some demo to test my services....Dont need send money first.
Thanks

Hi admin , i want to be verify , i will give u some free cc to test my
services
Contact me : YIM : good_seller888

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25371 messages and counting!

[email protected] March 6th 09 03:24 PM

DUMPS, CC, CVV ICQ 374624917

I sell all of type CVV(EU,UK,US,ASIA)

Contact for big deal

MY Y!M: get_Some_Cc

LIST OF COUNTRY.IF YOU NEED CVV OUTSITE OF
LIST
WE will TRY OUR BEST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO FIND IT OUT
FOR YOU.WE SELL BIN (US,UK,FR..).SPECIALLY WE SELL LIST 500,1000 CVV
US,UK..YOU WILL TO BE DECREASED PRICIES.SUPPORT 24/7.DIE ONE CHANGE
ONE.CONTACT US RIGHT NOW.(LOOK BENEATH WE HAVE JUST CAPTURED SOME
PICTURES ABOUT CVV ).THANK SO MUCH!!!
1 UK United Kingdom
2 US United States
3 FR France