CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Note from Cher (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50261)

[email protected] May 19th 05 03:44 PM

Note from Cher

Hi Everyone,

I've had a note from Cher and wanted to let you know that one of her
brothers has passed away so she may not be here for a few days.

Hugs,

Nora

Katherine May 19th 05 07:27 PM

wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I've had a note from Cher and wanted to let you know that one of her
brothers has passed away so she may not be here for a few days.

Please pass my condolences on to Cher, Nora, and thanks to you for letting
us know.

Hugs,
Katherine

norma woods May 19th 05 09:50 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Nora. Please pass on my thoughts and prayers to
Cher.

--
Star love,
Norma

Craftkitten (Darlene) May 19th 05 11:14 PM

On 19 May 2005 07:44:09 -0700, "
wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I've had a note from Cher and wanted to let you know that one of her
brothers has passed away so she may not be here for a few days.

Hugs,

Nora

Nora

Please pass my thoughts and prayers on to Cher.

Darlene in Toronto

[email protected] May 20th 05 09:38 PM

Hi Everyone,

Cher said thank you so much for thinking of her and she'll get back on
here after the funeral on Monday.

Hugs,

Nora