CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ADVERT: Kiln Controller than can be hooked to your computer. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79263)

glasstools December 31st 06 06:38 PM

ADVERT: Kiln Controller than can be hooked to your computer.

NOW! - Add the convenience of a digital controller to your existing
kiln.. Plus The added ability to Monitor & control you kiln from a PC.
http://home.nycap.rr.com/hotasstools/pckiln/index.htm

Abrasha January 1st 07 01:45 AM

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:38:11 +0000, glasstools wrote:
glasstools wrote:
NOW! - Add the convenience of a digital controller to your existing
kiln.. Plus The added ability to Monitor & control you kiln from a PC.
http://home.nycap.rr.com/hotasstools/pckiln/index.htm

I hope Peter comes back from vacation soon. :)

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Bright Shiny Objects Fascinate Me January 1st 07 03:47 PM

glasstools wrote:
NOW! - Add the convenience of a digital controller to your existing
kiln.. Plus The added ability to Monitor & control you kiln from a PC.
http://home.nycap.rr.com/hotasstools/pckiln/index.htm

I hope Peter comes back from vacation soon. :)

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Why did the nerd in me get all hot and bothered over this? :p

-Sparkle-