CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   $5 To Spend NOW, 3 Easy Glass Locket Keepsakes to Make from RubberNation Stamps Beads Crafts! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98269)

Rubber Nation Stamps Beads Crafts[_2_] October 5th 08 03:55 PM

$5 To Spend NOW, 3 Easy Glass Locket Keepsakes to Make from RubberNation Stamps Beads Crafts!

Hello crafty souls! Our current online newsletter features 3 VERY easy
keepsakes using our glass lockets, blanks, and metal photo charms to
make some GREAT holiday keepsakes!

Rubber Nation Stamps Beads Crafts latest newsletter:
http://www.onlineitools.com/archive/view/2509/569
Our next issue will be out shortly.

To take advantage of $5 Savings for October, simply type SAVE5OCT08 in
your promo code box during online checkout at our website ~
http://www.rubbernation.com. (Good on orders of $10 or more, once per
month per valued subscriber).

Here’s a link to our newest arrivals
http://www.rubbernation.com/servlet/...-08/Categories

http://www.rubbernation.com/servlet/...-08/Categories

http://www.rubbernation.com/servlet/...-08/Categories

Please remember to add our e-mail address to your “allowed sender”
list so that we don’t end up in your junk/spam e-mail folder.

If there’s anything in particular you’re looking for, please e-us and
we’ll see what we can find for you.

Thanks always and happy creating! Kim N, Rubber Nation Stamps Beads
Crafts
1600 items available online anytime: http://www.rubbernation.com

How to's, tips, hints, expanded articles, see our blog:
http://rubbernation.blogspot.com/

Here's a complimentary sample of our latest newsletters:
http://www.ll-0.com/osn_603081_851483/

http://www.onlineitools.com/archive/view/2509/569

SAVE $5 on your next RubberNation.com WEBSITE (non-eBay) order with a
free newsletter subscription
http://onlineitools.com/nl/nl-subscr...2509&list_id=1

MORE Savings for our VIPS! We now offer these VIP savings levels
permanently - FREE shipping on larger orders plus:
Save $10 off your order of $100 or more, type in promo code VIPBRONZE
at checkout. (10% off!)
Save $25 off your order of $170 or more, type in promo code VIPSILVER
at checkout. (15% off!)
Save $50 off your order of $250 or more, type in promo code VIPGOLD at
checkout. (25% off!)
Kiva - loans that change lives
http://www.kiva.org