CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Icelandic Wool Available - Olivet, Michigan (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98474)

Rick[_3_] October 15th 08 08:40 PM

Icelandic Wool Available - Olivet, Michigan

Hello group,

Many of you may already know that we are shearing our Icelandic sheep
this weekend. We will have many fleeces available for purchase
following our shearing. There are colors from white, cream, grey,
brown and black. Some of our Icelandic sheep are spotted and when
spun or blended make a wonderful heather or variegated product.

You can view our flock on our website www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com. When
we shear our sheep, we generally keep the fleeces produced separated.
So, you can see the fleece and order it by color or sheep name!
Prices start at $0.50 per ounce and will ship anywhere USPS will take
it.

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI