CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I got it bad! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8714)

Empress Beads October 6th 04 06:38 PM

I got it bad!

When I woke up this morning I remembered my dream from last night. I dreamt
that I had the most awesome glass bead studio. I had all the best
equipment. I was making all kinds of beads and had tons of ideas! I had
racks and racks of glass everywhere. I was busy all day and everyone loved
what I was doing.

Yeah it was a perfect world, but then again it was a DREAM!

I think I might be spending a little too much time looking at beads and
hoping. I guess dreaming about all those lovely pretties!

I have thought about possibly getting into poly clay. Mainly I have been
thinking of non traditional shapes for focals or pendents. I really like
wonky beads. Because they fall out of the "norm." I have seen some really
cool mistakes that still work out to be symetrical in a wonky shape. I
think that makes them unique.

-Amy:)
http://www.empressbeads.com
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sortpropertyZ1

~Candace~ October 6th 04 10:18 PM

Prophetic dreams are the best:)

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Empress Beads October 7th 04 10:45 PM

To follow up on my dream. I went to the LBS to look at poly clay today and
look at some books. Not many on beads, but a few pages in some of the books.
I was looking at all the equipment and tools too. I might can get a pasta
machine from my brother for FREE! I am calling him tonight.

Amy:)
http://www.empressbeads.com

Debbie B October 8th 04 12:37 AM

Awesome. It's fun to do. And you aren't limited to regular beads either.
Pendants etc. It's so much fun. And the best therapy. grin

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
My Crafts: http://home.earthlink.net/~debbierhcb/
[...]

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...torderZ1Q Qso