Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

email
jennifer at interbaun dot com

Taria February 18th 04 03:07 PM

You see that one in the book club ads once in a while.
I found my copy in the thrift store. It is a great
book and well worth full price if you can't find it
for less. I need to keep mine because it will
probably be the next house before I get my very
own dedicated space for a sewing room.
Taria

wrote:

Does anyone have a copy of Dream Sewing Spaces that they do not want
anymore? If you do please email me and advise how much you want for
it...
Thanks
Jennifer
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

email
jennifer at interbaun dot com

February 19th 04 04:44 AM

In article ,
says...
You see that one in the book club ads once in a while.
I found my copy in the thrift store. It is a great
book and well worth full price if you can't find it
for less. I need to keep mine because it will
probably be the next house before I get my very
own dedicated space for a sewing room.
Taria

Well I was wondering if it was worth the full price, so thanks for the
recommendation. I bought it on amazon.
I am going to reorganize my sewing room-or more closer to the truth
putting it into some sane order. It has been a sewing room/storage room
since we bought this house (8 yrs ago) but the kids were babies then and
now the room has been slowly been taken over by fabric,notions, threads,
templates, books, etc.
My actual area to sew is getting smaller and I am having a hard time
finding the basics--needles, pins, etc.
Regards,
Jennifer

Sharon Harper February 19th 04 06:15 AM

Oooh I've just been given a wonderful gift. It cost nothing and should be
really good for storing all my FQs in. From my DD1's school canteen of all
places. They are long, rectangular ice cream tubs made of hard black
plastic. Stackable and about 12" long, 5" deep and 5 1/2" wide. Should be
perfect and I know where I can get more of them and if not, well the
excitement of a new experiment was there for awhile!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

wrote in message
In article ,
says...

ginmaru February 19th 04 09:36 PM

Hi, Try www.bookfinder.com. They have U.S. and Canadian bookstores
listed for new and used copies of books. I have had wonderful luck
with them.

But, do not, I repeat Do Not!! make the title plural. Otherwise you
get a porno book site. I about died laughing the first time it showed
up. Who knew that there were used (ugh) porno books!

ginny

February 19th 04 10:00 PM

In article ,
says...
Oooh I've just been given a wonderful gift. It cost nothing and should be
really good for storing all my FQs in. From my DD1's school canteen of all
places. They are long, rectangular ice cream tubs made of hard black
plastic. Stackable and about 12" long, 5" deep and 5 1/2" wide. Should be
perfect and I know where I can get more of them and if not, well the
excitement of a new experiment was there for awhile!

Thanks. I just finished reading that thread. Plastic tubs? are those
the ones used for cutlery?
Jennifer

February 19th 04 10:03 PM

In article ,
says...
Hi, Try
www.bookfinder.com. They have U.S. and Canadian bookstores
listed for new and used copies of books. I have had wonderful luck
with them.

But, do not, I repeat Do Not!! make the title plural. Otherwise you
get a porno book site. I about died laughing the first time it showed
up. Who knew that there were used (ugh) porno books!

Thanks for the link. The same thing happened to me when dejanews closed
their site. Unfortunately one of my kids was playing behind me and I
was redirected to some gawd awful "live, nude girls" (I have always
wondered who would want the dead, nude girls-they have to specify the
girls are alive?)
Regards,
Jennifer

frood February 19th 04 10:23 PM

I had the same problem with a fabric site! I put an S at the end, and was
redirected to an "adult" site that had disabled the back button! Grrr!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Julia Altshuler February 19th 04 10:45 PM

wrote:

(I have always
wondered who would want the dead, nude girls-they have to specify the
girls are alive?)

Boy, am I sorry you asked that question! You wouldn't believe what's
out there.

--Lia, who knows too much