CraftBanter

-   -   OT Hurricane Wilma (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58525)

Kate T. October 18th 05 05:06 AM

OT Hurricane Wilma

Well folks, Polly and I might have to pack up and run again. If the
high over us does not hold we might get hit with another storm. Pray
with us that this thing just falls apart and dies in the Gulf so no one
else get hurt.

Kate T.

Sharon Harper October 18th 05 05:08 AM

OT Hurricane Wilma

You got it! Best wishes are on the way. BTW, why not switch to plan B and
move on down here? We are just heading into summer....

quicker)

oups.com...

Tricia October 18th 05 05:58 AM

OT Hurricane Wilma

Oh Goodness! I'm ready for this season to be over with already!

Sending many many prayers to you all,

Tricia

Elaine Abner October 18th 05 11:05 AM

OT Hurricane Wilma

Prayers on the way. Hope this on dies out before making landfall. Elaine

Polly Esther October 18th 05 12:19 PM

OT Hurricane Wilma

No, Kate. We do not evacuate. The old folks with heart conditions in the
family could not survive the stress and rage of evacuation. Just could not.
Actually, some of the gators evacuated but they have all returned. Polly

Queen of Squishies October 18th 05 01:00 PM

OT Hurricane Wilma

Certainly be praying for you both, starting right now!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

SNIGDIBBLY October 18th 05 04:08 PM

OT Hurricane Wilma

You have it. I've been praying ever since I saw that nasty system on the
weather map. Ya'll have had enough down there. Arkansas is dry as a bone
and could sure use some rain - but not at ya'll expense.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
oups.com...

Sandy Foster October 18th 05 04:51 PM

OT Hurricane Wilma

In article .com,
"Kate T." wrote:

Well folks, Polly and I might have to pack up and run again. If the
high over us does not hold we might get hit with another storm. Pray
with us that this thing just falls apart and dies in the Gulf so no one
else get hurt.

Kate T.

It's unbelievable, isn't it?, that so many hurricanes could hit one area
in so little time? I'm hoping we can all believe the forecasters who are
saying it won't hit you -- I just hope it dies out before it hits anyone!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Judy October 18th 05 06:23 PM

OT Hurricane Wilma

Sending "NO HURRICANE PLEASE" prayers for you and all the folks down in the
Gulf (and FL, too!). We've had enough storms this year!!!
ME-Judy (three weeks with only an hour or two of sunlight G up here in
the NE - I have a true belief that there is blue sky and a sun/moon up
there. It just worries me to see the animals gathering in twos VBEG)

oups.com...

CNY/VAstitcher October 18th 05 07:05 PM

OT Hurricane Wilma

nana2b wrote:

Hi Kate, The latest projection was that she would turn north east and head
toward South Florida. Fingers crossed for all. Linda

yeah, and my parents are prepared to lose their house in this one, which
means that the will probably be with us sonner than anyone had planned.
NO big thing. I told Dad today that if it is headed their way, load
up what they can and head north...we'll start working on emtpying the
room and reorganizing things..he said he'd keep that in mind... I just
don't want them to have to ride this out and then have nowhere to go