CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Brother KH-230 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=48161)

[email protected] April 10th 05 04:14 PM

Brother KH-230

Hello all,

I retrieved this old machine from the loft today, together with its
KR-230 ribber with the intention of shipping it to a friend in Eastern
Europe who would make good use of it.

Can't find the manuals anywhere though. Is there a chance that I might
be able to get a photocopy somewhere?

TIA,

Jeff Mowatt

posey April 11th 05 12:06 AM

You might try the Yahoo knitting machine group. Many times a link to the
Brother sewing machine company has been posted there and they have some of
the Brother knitting manuals listed under the sewing machine manual link.
Posey

[email protected] April 11th 05 09:05 AM

Thanks both, I found the website (this is beginning to look like an
expensive donation) and now I'm waiting to be let in to the Yahoo
group.

Regards,

Jeff

[email protected] April 16th 05 05:42 PM

Brother's Canadian website has most of the manuals on line that you can
download. Can't remember the name right now but do a search. alice

[email protected] April 16th 05 05:42 PM

Tom April 18th 05 01:21 AM

Go here for manuals..

ftp://ftp.brother.ca/ENGLISH/Knitting%20machine/

Tom

oups.com...

Tom April 18th 05 01:29 AM

Which came from he