CraftBanter

-   -   Pictures of my quilts (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28434)

Paegan November 29th 03 12:26 AM

Pictures of my quilts

I'm new here and was asked to post pictures of a few of my quilt
projects. So here goes, these links should work:

http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt1.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt2.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt3.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt4.jpg

These are pieced by not yet quilted:

http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt5.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt6.jpg

Do I pass the test?? grin

Louise November 29th 03 01:11 AM

You pass with flying colors! These are beautiful.

Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com
om...

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me November 29th 03 01:20 AM

Skootch over gals! We need to give Paegan *plenty* of room at the ol'
quilt frame! Gee! What wonderful work you do- I love your sense of
color. So bright! So cheery! So finished! LOL I loved every one of
them..... :-)))))

Yep! You passed the test wth flying COLORS!

Leslie drooling!

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life...they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Bonnie November 29th 03 01:21 AM

Paegan wrote:

Do I pass the test?? grin

After that, I think I'll not post photos of my quilts!
Wow, they are lovely.

--
Bonnie, the Quilt Lady
NJ

Julia Altshuler November 29th 03 01:23 AM

I'm most impressed with that last one that looks like a Frank Lloyd
Wright window. Are those thin black lines pieced? That's gorgeous
precision work. They look like they're 1/4" wide. Any tips on making
them come out so even and straight? I like piecing but find myself
fudging a lot. Big shapes come out looking right, but lines are harder
for me.

--Lia

Kathy in CA November 29th 03 01:38 AM

WOW! they were all great but especially like #4 the multi pointed/colored
star
--
Kathy in CA
Quilting Stuff:

om...

Martha in IN November 29th 03 02:05 AM

WOW!!! Beautiful, just beautiful. Could we have a little more information
please? I love the fourth one especially....what a beauty she is. Oh, I
really, really like the Frank Lloyd Wright one too. Geez I love 'em all.
Martha
om...

Diana Curtis November 29th 03 02:13 AM

OOoohh.. a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired quilt... I love it! The colors on all
of them are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us
Paegan... lovely.. absolutely lovely.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"Louise" wrote in message
You pass with flying colors! These are beautiful.

Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com
om...