CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Clearing the grounds, Bush Hogs, and Pig mints, and Chinese Food (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83009)

Christina Peterson April 21st 07 08:18 AM

Clearing the grounds, Bush Hogs, and Pig mints, and Chinese Food

Outside I'm trying to clean up the yard. It's been a very cold but dry
winter, and wild fire danger will be extreme.

Meanwhile, eBay has a Bush Hog for sale
http://cgi.ebay.com/SRA-Gelly-Lampwo...QQcmdZViewItem

And I love this pigment, I mean Pig Mint
http://cgi.ebay.com/SRA-Gelly-Lampwo...QQcmdZViewItem

But my favorite is the Moo Shoo Pork
http://cgi.ebay.com/SRA-Gelly-Lampwo...QQcmdZViewItem

I'll have to ask her what pig iron looks like.

Tina

Su April 21st 07 10:03 AM

Clearing the grounds, Bush Hogs, and Pig mints, and Chinese Food

I'll have to ask her what pig iron looks like.

Those are great. I love the old Brach's Starlight mints, so the Pig
Mint is my favourite.

Great links!

-Su

www.tillermanbeads.co.uk

Maren at google April 21st 07 10:59 AM

On Apr 20, 9:18 pm, "Christina Peterson" wrote:
Outside I'm trying to clean up the yard. It's been a very cold but dry
winter, and wild fire danger will be extreme.

Meanwhile, eBay has a Bush Hog for salehttp://cgi.ebay.com/SRA-Gelly-Lampwork-Glass-Beads-BUSH-HOG-Rose-Pig_...

And I love this pigment, I mean Pig Minthttp://cgi.ebay.com/SRA-Gelly-Lampwork-Glass-Beads-PIGMINT-Candy-Pig_...

But my favorite is the Moo Shoo Porkhttp://cgi.ebay.com/SRA-Gelly-Lampwork-Glass-Bead-MOO-SHOE-PORK-Pig-C...

I'll have to ask her what pig iron looks like.

love the sense of humor, especially the moo-shoo-pork. And I'm glad
you're back. (And don't tell me you know people on the "Deadliest
Catch" too -
I'd love to know though.)

Maren

Val April 21st 07 10:18 PM

Clearing the grounds, Bush Hogs, and Pig mints, and Chinese Food

Is she going to do a Ham Radio?

Val

Kandice Seeber April 23rd 07 08:01 PM

Clearing the grounds, Bush Hogs, and Pig mints, and Chinese Food

Hee heeee!! I LOVE Gelly's pigs!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net