CraftBanter

-   -   Some more photos (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86880)

Elly August 31st 07 01:07 PM

Some more photos

Hi all again, Got notice that the rest of my pics had been
transferred over to Flickr. Here they are http://www.flickr.com/photos/biscuitnrabbi/page2/
If you'd like a look. Elly

Patti August 31st 07 02:32 PM

Some more photos

They're really fun, Elly. Kirsty's is beautiful, as is the sampler.
They look so bright and cheerful.
..
In message . com, Elly
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Elly August 31st 07 04:02 PM

Some more photos

On Aug 31, 1:07 pm, Elly wrote:
Hi all again, Got notice that the rest of my pics had been
transferred over to Flickr. Here they are http://www.flickr.com/photos/biscuitnrabbi/page2/
If you'd like a look. Elly

Well John! I've decided to take your advice and put my pics on
Webshots http://community.webshots.com/album/...host=community

How do I get it that my page shows up atomatically on here when I post
anything? Sorry for being dumb.

Elly

Elly August 31st 07 04:03 PM

Some more photos

On Aug 31, 2:32 pm, Patti wrote:
They're really fun, Elly. Kirsty's is beautiful, as is the sampler.
They look so bright and cheerful.
.
In message . com, Elly
writes

Hi all again, Got notice that the rest of my pics had been
transferred over to Flickr. Here they are
http://www.flickr.com/photos/biscuitnrabbi/page2/
If you'd like a look. Elly

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Thanks Patti, I've got more on now at the webshot site, see above
post to John... Elly :)

Roberta Zollner August 31st 07 04:30 PM

Some more photos

Pretty quilts too! I really like the border on your Macmillan Challenge, the
big squares. Center is lovely too :-)
Roberta in D

ups.com...

Donna in NE La.[_2_] August 31st 07 04:38 PM

Some more photos

Your quilts are beautiful. Love the sampler!

--
Donna in NE La.
ups.com...

Sandy August 31st 07 04:47 PM

Some more photos

In article . com,
Elly wrote:

Hi all again, Got notice that the rest of my pics had been
transferred over to Flickr. Here they are
http://www.flickr.com/photos/biscuitnrabbi/page2/
If you'd like a look. Elly

Lovely quilts, Elly! I see you like Christmas quilts. G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)

Sandy August 31st 07 04:51 PM

Some more photos

In article .com,
Elly wrote:

On Aug 31, 1:07 pm, Elly wrote:
Hi all again, Got notice that the rest of my pics had been
transferred over to Flickr. Here they are
http://www.flickr.com/photos/biscuitnrabbi/page2/
If you'd like a look. Elly

Well John! I've decided to take your advice and put my pics on
Webshots
http://community.webshots.com/album/...host=community

Even more wonderful quilts to look at! Elly, your sewing table is
beautiful, but you covered up your machine so we couldn't see it! ;)

How do I get it that my page shows up atomatically on here when I post
anything? Sorry for being dumb.

You're not dumb, Elly! The only dumb question is the one that hasn't
been asked. :) Does your newsreader (it may be your email application
....) have a place where you can assign a "signature"? If so, that's
where you can put your name and the link to your site. :)

Elly August 31st 07 06:53 PM

Some more photos

On Aug 31, 4:51 pm, Sandy wrote:
In article .com,

Elly wrote:
On Aug 31, 1:07 pm, Elly wrote:
[...]

Hi Sandy, thanks for this I'm going to give it a shot now see if I've
done it right fingers crossed.

Karen, Queen of Squishies August 31st 07 09:06 PM

Some more photos

Really nice, Elly!

Karen, Queen of Squishies