CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I need a seamstress near Indianapolis who is proficient on Serger for swimwear (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139530)

Karen[_10_] March 29th 15 04:44 PM

I need a seamstress near Indianapolis who is proficient on Serger for swimwear

I am starting a new business for swimwear. I have been unable to find a
seamstress who can create the stitch, product I need. I need someone who can
create the pattern and take orders for the product as needed.

BEI Design[_3_] March 29th 15 07:54 PM

Karen wrote:
I am starting a new business for swimwear. I have been unable
to find a seamstress who can create the stitch, product I
need. I need someone who can create the pattern and take
orders for the product as needed.

You might have success searching at the Association of Sewing and
Design Professionals:
http://www.paccprofessionals.org/ind...archI d=81673

Be prepared to pay the going rates for American sewists, they do not
work cheaply.

HTH, NAYY,

--
Beverly
http://www.ickes.us

[email protected] December 11th 15 08:40 AM

On Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 9:14:02 PM UTC+5:30, Karen wrote:
I am starting a new business for swimwear. I have been unable to find a
seamstress who can create the stitch, product I need. I need someone who can
create the pattern and take orders for the product as needed.

--

i will do im from chennai india plz contact me +91 99620 89074