CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Any one Digitize on here? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=81914)

Bricore March 14th 07 05:24 PM

Any one Digitize on here?

I was just wondering if anyone digitizes on here? I am new to it but
learning.

Dora Renee' Wilkerson
http://www.bricoreandfamily.blogspot.com

steelbreeze March 16th 07 08:49 AM

Any one Digitize on here?

On 14 Mar, 17:24, "Bricore" wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone digitizes on here? I am new to it but
learning.

Dora Renee' Wilkersonhttp://www.bricoreandfamily.blogspot.com

Hi Dora

What do you mean by digitizing?

Regards,

Jane

http://www.needlesofsteel.blogspot.com/
MKing in Rugby, UK

"You make it idiot-proof, they just build a better idiot!"

Bricore April 3rd 07 08:13 PM

Any one Digitize on here?

On Mar 14, 1:24 pm, "Bricore" wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone digitizes on here? I am new to it but
learning.

Dora Renee' Wilkersonhttp://www.bricoreandfamily.blogspot.com

Like taking a picture and clearing it up and making it into stitches.
I have DNS program and I did try Embird free trail for a while but I
am still not that great at digitizing (I really need to find a place
to take classes.) For now tho, I am trying to learn it on my own.

Dora Renee' Wilkerson

Bricore April 3rd 07 08:15 PM

Any one Digitize on here?

On Mar 16, 4:49 am, "steelbreeze" wrote:
On 14 Mar, 17:24, "Bricore" wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone digitizes on here? I am new to it but
learning.

Dora Renee' Wilkersonhttp://www.bricoreandfamily.blogspot.com

Hi Dora

What do you mean by digitizing?

Regards,

Jane

http://www.needlesofsteel.blogspot.com/
MKing in Rugby, UK

"You make it idiot-proof, they just build a better idiot!"

Oops, I shouldn't say "Clearing" I should say "cleaning." Like to make
the sewing machine to see where to stitch and how many stitches to put
in it.

Sorry about that.

Dora Renee' Wilkerson
http://amishrugsandmore.blogspot.com/

steelbreeze April 12th 07 02:25 PM

Any one Digitize on here?

On 3 Apr, 20:13, "Bricore" wrote:

Like taking a picture and clearing it up and making it into stitches.
I have DNS program and I did try Embird free trail for a while but I
am still not that great at digitizing (I really need to find a place
to take classes.) For now tho, I am trying to learn it on my own.

Oh right. I'm afraid I just use knitter's graph paper (knit stitches
are not square) and a pencil myself. Long-handed perhaps but then for
intarsia you have to select the colours by hand anyway, so there's
nowhere you can input the data.

I think yahoo have some sewing groups, you might have more luck asking
on there.