CraftBanter

-   -   SORRY (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=94361)

nana wilson April 16th 08 06:55 PM

SORRY

http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/n...G_0204_JPG.jpg

How can I make it so you all can click on the link & see all of them at
once? :-(

Nana

Kiteflyer April 16th 08 06:58 PM

SORRY

http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn303/NanaWIlson5/

Denny in Fort Wayne
http://community.webshots.com/user/kiteflyer54

/\
/ \
/ \
\ /
\ /
\/
\
\
/
\
\
/
\

threads April 16th 08 08:01 PM

SORRY

On Apr 16, 1:55 pm, "nana wilson" wrote:
http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/n...ction=view&cur...

How can I make it so you all can click on the link & see all of them at
once? :-(

Nana

What a beautiful Great Niece! Love the picture, worth framing. Great
quilts!

Peace,

Marsha in nw, OH

nana wilson April 16th 08 08:32 PM

SORRY

Marsha! Thanks for your kind words! She is very beautiful & so very
pleasant! She's only 7 mos. old & she seemed to appreciate the quilt all
ready in her short life. She will be the recipient of more quilts later on.

Nana

Polly Esther[_2_] April 16th 08 10:50 PM

SORRY

Beautiful quilts, precious (that's a 4 syllable word in Mississippi)
pre-eh-ci-ous, baby girl. Thank you for sharing. Her picture is a lovely
reminder of why we love to make baby quilts. Polly

Charlotte April 16th 08 11:26 PM

SORRY

Looks great!! Glad you are getting it figured out. Love the little niece
and her beautiful quilt.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

. ..

nana wilson April 18th 08 04:07 PM

SORRY

Polly!! You are so right. Other baby quilts I make are for sick babies in
hospitals. I don't like the reasons but the little ones cannot help their
happenstance so I'll go on making them too.

Nana

nana wilson April 18th 08 04:08 PM

SORRY

Oh! Charlotte!! I could NOT have done it without a "little help from my
friends"!! Thanks Friends!!

Nana