CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   knithink ...when cast on hand stops cast on stitches ,,, (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88903)

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen November 13th 07 04:49 AM

knithink ...when cast on hand stops cast on stitches ,,,

Ok Ng persons ..
Cast on hand stops cast on stitiches ,,, but we aren`t stoped from
knithinking ...
Thus i took time and looked through my sweaters and vests and planned
what i NEED to add to my gardesweater,,,, vest i need a new vest ,,,,,
Went by shop ,,,, the new wools are a DREAM , but i decided to FINNISH
as much wools threads balls that i have in house ,,, thus free forming
a vest might be a solution ...or a striped one belt over shoulder to
belt ,,,,,no moebious in sight ,,,,, yet ,,,,,
mirjam

Spike Driver November 13th 07 05:06 AM

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Ok Ng persons ..
Cast on hand stops cast on stitiches ,,, but we aren`t stoped from
knithinking ...
Thus i took time and looked through my sweaters and vests and planned
what i NEED to add to my gardesweater,,,, vest i need a new vest ,,,,,
Went by shop ,,,, the new wools are a DREAM , but i decided to FINNISH
as much wools threads balls that i have in house ,,, thus free forming
a vest might be a solution ...or a striped one belt over shoulder to
belt ,,,,,no moebious in sight ,,,,, yet ,,,,,
mirjam

Mirjam,

Please let us know what you decide on.

I am starting to get a little more active. Still working on a huge
afghan. started a pair of socks for a friend of my sons. And making my
yearly cotton dish cloths I start in the corner with 4 stitches.

I really missed reading your messages.

Hugs and God bless,
Dennis & Gail