CraftBanter

-   -   Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84069)

joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska May 28th 07 10:10 PM

Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...62000453BYRtsn

I have never been so glad to finish something! Those little sashing
strips were a major PITA!

joan :

KJ May 28th 07 10:17 PM

Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

Well, it may have been a PITA....but it was worth is. It's beautiful! Is
it a keeper or a gift?

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
ups.com...

joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska May 28th 07 10:19 PM

Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

Thank you. It's a store sample. I personally never want to see it
again! Just not a pastel person.

joan

On May 28, 4:17�pm, "KJ" wrote:
Well, it may have been a PITA....but it was worth is. *It's beautiful! *Is
it a keeper or a gift?

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsihttp://community.webshots.com/user/kathylquiltz
"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in oglegroups.com...

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...62000453BYRtsn

I have never been so glad to finish something! *Those little sashing
strips were a major PITA!

joan *:- Hide quoted text -

niasha May 28th 07 10:41 PM

Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

It is absolutely beautiful!

--
Niasha
If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger!

Patti S May 28th 07 10:52 PM

Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

Joan....... what a delightful, happy quilt!! Even if they sashing strips
were a PITA, they set the blocks off beautifully. Lovely!

Patti in Seattle

Patti May 28th 07 10:52 PM

Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

That's really pretty Joan.
I really must try some of those mirror-type 4-patches - so effective.
Even if the sashing was a trial, it all looks beautiful.
You're certainly working at speed g I have no idea how you can do it
- finishing one so quickly after another! And they're all so lovely.
..

In message . com,
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska writes
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...62000453BYRtsn

I have never been so glad to finish something! Those little sashing
strips were a major PITA!

joan :

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Carole-Retired and Loving It May 28th 07 10:55 PM

Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

It may have been a pain, but it was worth it. That's beautiful!

On 28 May 2007 14:10:56 -0700, joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska
wrote:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...62000453BYRtsn

I have never been so glad to finish something! Those little sashing
strips were a major PITA!

joan :

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle

nzlstar* May 28th 07 11:18 PM

Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

really pretty fabs and layout there, Joan
and i dont care for pastels or pink as a rule either, well done you.
it will look lovely on the shop wall and i'm sure get some folks buying fabs
or signing up for a class with the notion of duplicating that design.

i was thinking that too, Patti.
trying one of those i mean.
is it done the same as a kaleidoscope or is there some magic formula?
i'll google and see what i can come up with in the meantime.
if you've got a url/link to one i'd appreciate it. saves me all that
google'n.
cheers,
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Patti" wrote...

Kay Ahr[_2_] May 28th 07 11:21 PM

Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

Oh, so those blocks braced by the white fabric are made from the same fabric
as the borders? I was impressed when I first saw the quilt -- now I'm
REALLY impressed. I think I like the technique. Is there a book, by
chance? I'm still gazing and oohing and aahing.
--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address