CraftBanter

-   -   Poem for RICE BAG gift! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28739)

Kitty Fluff December 14th 03 06:40 PM

Poem for RICE BAG gift!

Well, I can't seem to figger out how ta make socks with my new wood
circular sock looms I got off eBay. Oh well. I'll have to buy a video
and detailed book. The included instructions just register well in ma
widdle head. There goes ALL the MANY Christmas socks I was going to
make. Gotta start over now!

Soooooooooo. I was HAPPY to find the posts about RICE BAGS here. So I am
checking my cupboards for beans and rice....not for dinner tonight,
though. Tee hee. :D

Found this LOVELY little poem to include with your RICE BAG gifts and
wanted to share it with you all:

Rice Bag Poem

(Jane R Dumont) Inexpensive Christmas gifts

The Little Rice Bag

I'm your little comfort bag. Keep me by your easy chair. "2" minutes in
the microwave, I'll warm you everywhere. I'll ease the aching in your
knees, Your feet, and twisted neck-- That arthritis in the hands, I'll
chase away by heck. Keep me very close to you When chilly times begin,
Just zap me several times and see Together we'll have more "Vim".

Merry Christmas!

Becky :santa:

--
Kitty Fluff

Kitty Fluff December 14th 03 07:01 PM

Just found another neat POEM:

"Pain Pal

Two minutes in the microwave Or in the freezer over night, Makes thi
little "Pain Pal" A virtual delight. On aching backs or shoulders O
necks or hurting heads, Apply it cold or heated For Comfort it is said

(Linda from the Calif Sierras

Toodles

Becky :santa

-