CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Stained glass inventory for sale (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11474)

Abuelo September 3rd 03 05:04 PM

Stained glass inventory for sale

I have inherited 300+ lbs. of stained glass + equipment, tools, books etc.
Would like to sell as a package.

Glass is all colors. Sheets 12x12 in. 15x18 in. in size. Much of it
Blenko. Tools include hand tools, grinder etc. + books and patterns.

How can I establish a fair value for the package? How can I best get word
out to glass workers?

Please reply to

Thanks.

Old Abuelo
West central Ohio

Dave Mundt September 5th 03 02:15 AM

Greetings and Salutations...

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:04:17 -0400, "Abuelo"
wrote:

I have inherited 300+ lbs. of stained glass + equipment, tools, books etc.
Would like to sell as a package.

Glass is all colors. Sheets 12x12 in. 15x18 in. in size. Much of it
Blenko. Tools include hand tools, grinder etc. + books and patterns.

How can I establish a fair value for the package? How can I best get word
out to glass workers?

Please reply to

Thanks.

Old Abuelo
West central Ohio

Well, your best bet for getting decent money for them would
be to put the items on Ebay.
You could always sell it to me for $0.50/lb (*smile*) and,
I would likely be happy to come and pick it up...
Regards
Dave Mundt

SageofAges September 5th 03 05:05 AM

You could always sell it to me for $0.50/lb (*smile*) and,
I would likely be happy to come and pick it up...

hey...I will pay $.60/lb :) !!!

Sage Backstrom

email:
http://www.infoplex.com

Dave Mundt September 7th 03 08:38 AM

Greetings and Salutations...

On 05 Sep 2003 04:05:33 GMT, (SageofAges) wrote:

You could always sell it to me for $0.50/lb (*smile*) and,
I would likely be happy to come and pick it up...

hey...I will pay $.60/lb :) !!!

Sage Backstrom

Heavy Sigh...This is why I have been a sniper on
Ebay since day one. Here I try to slip in a low bid,
the grapevine kicks in, and suddenly I am in a bidding
war.
G, D, & R.
Dave Mundt