CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   We can create a cross stitch pattern from your own photo (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99449)

Graham Hadfield December 3rd 08 03:09 PM

We can create a cross stitch pattern from your own photo

JiGraH Resources do more than just printing family tree charts.

Would you like to create a unique gift for someone special? We can
create a cross stitch pattern from any photo you have for only £10
(GBP 10).

Payment can be by Sterling cheque/postal order or PayPal - whichever
is most convenient for you.

For full details see our searchable web site at
http://www.jigrah.co.uk

Regards,
Graham.