CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Another Tablecloth (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66006)

bart March 3rd 06 04:35 AM

Another Tablecloth

This tablecloth also goes by the names ''Oma Lace'' or ''Fan &
Feather''.
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting...tablecloth.htm

And this is where you can find enough knitting patterns to keep you
busy for a while...LOL
http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns.htm

Bart

Eve March 3rd 06 11:49 PM

Another Tablecloth

Bart!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!! These are AWESOME, and you're right --
these should keep me busy for a while! LOL (Just browsing through and
deciding which to do first will take me a while!)

Thanks TONS again!
Eve :o)

norabalcer March 4th 06 07:48 PM

Another Tablecloth

Hi Bart,

So, did you make that one? I think it's beautiful, but not something
that I would have attempted to do. I made knit placemats once and that
was enough for me.

Hugs,

Nora

MRH March 4th 06 08:20 PM

Another Tablecloth

Beautiful!! And that site is great... I have really enjoyed going there for
a while and it is saved to my favorites! ;o)

Gemini

ups.com...