CraftBanter

-   -   OT In Hospital (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99635)

Dreamweaver December 12th 08 12:16 AM

OT In Hospital

Please send all good thoughts, prayers, healing energies you can spare.
Been in since Tuesday with an infection and still not feelin' very well.
Should have shook it by now. On immunosuppressants and they are muckin' it
up big time. A friend brought up my compie today and my star crochet afghan
so I'd have something to do when I'm not sleeping, which is a fair amount.
The gang up here at the horspital have been wonderful, of course giving me a
bad time to keep me laughing between the tears. Polly, so far no prezzies
for the gators, bad news for them, good news for me! I've been making art
quilts in my daydreams, and finishing my ufos the same way. How's all the
candy/cookie making going? Prezzies all wrapped yet? I love you all,
thanks for being out there somewhere.

A whooped Dreamweaver

--
************************************************** ************************************************** *******************************************
Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it, and

Mourning Dove Salish

Polly Esther[_2_] December 12th 08 01:29 PM

OT In Hospital

Well, bless your heart, this is no time to be in a hospital. However - it
is very kind of you to check out the availability of food for the gators.
They're really needing high energy for the snowball fights, even if they do
pitch like girls. If you find someone that the gators would like to take
out for dinner just measure them and call UPS. They will pack and ship for
you. Get well really soon. Polly

Bobbie Sews Moore December 12th 08 01:41 PM

OT In Hospital

Hope you will be out of the hospital soon.
Barbara in cool FL

Karen, Queen of Squishies December 12th 08 02:01 PM

OT In Hospital

Dearest Dreamy, you just rest and let the stuff do it's work, albiet rather
slowly it seems. My thoughts and prayers are with you, hugs too.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Louise in Iowa[_6_] December 12th 08 02:32 PM

OT In Hospital

Sorry to hear about your
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Butterflywings December 12th 08 03:13 PM

OT In Hospital

DREAMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET OUT OF THERE TOOT-SWEET (I have No Clue how you're suppose to spell
that--I just like the way it sounds and what it means---very quickly STAT
ASAP rightnow)

I'm tickled that at least you can do a bit of crocheting.
It's one of those projects that isn't done until YOU say it's done.

teeny teeny hugs
Butterfly

Kate XXXXXX December 12th 08 03:29 PM

OT In Hospital

Dreamweaver wrote:
Please send all good thoughts, prayers, healing energies you can spare.
Been in since Tuesday with an infection and still not feelin' very well.
Should have shook it by now. On immunosuppressants and they are muckin'
it up big time. A friend brought up my compie today and my star crochet
afghan so I'd have something to do when I'm not sleeping, which is a
fair amount. The gang up here at the horspital have been wonderful, of
course giving me a bad time to keep me laughing between the tears.
Polly, so far no prezzies for the gators, bad news for them, good news
for me! I've been making art quilts in my daydreams, and finishing my
ufos the same way. How's all the candy/cookie making going? Prezzies
all wrapped yet? I love you all, thanks for being out there somewhere.

A whooped Dreamweaver

((((((Dreamie))))))

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Susan Torrens December 12th 08 03:45 PM

OT In Hospital

Healing thoughts are winging their way to you......

Some of my best quilts are made in my dreams!
Try to keep your spirits up, and get home soon.....

--
Susan
in Zephyrhills FL for the winter

maryd[_3_] December 12th 08 03:59 PM

OT In Hospital

Sorry you are sick. Hope drugs kick in soon so you can go home.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Ginger in CA December 12th 08 04:13 PM

OT In Hospital

Hoping you feel a lot better soon, and can go home. Keep a journal or
blank paper around to write down those dreams, and new ideas! You may
surprise yourself what comes through with those drugs ;)

Ginger in CA