CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Toyota Elena 7 auto knitting machine (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58515)

arrilondon October 18th 05 05:57 PM

Toyota Elena 7 auto knitting machine

Hello! Newbie to this group.
We have one of the above machines but no manual. Does anyone have a copy
of the instructions please? Nice machine but quite useless right now LOL.
Thanks!

Nck November 2nd 05 04:49 PM

arrilondon wrote:
Hello! Newbie to this group.
We have one of the above machines but no manual. Does anyone have a copy
of the instructions please? Nice machine but quite useless right now LOL.
Thanks!

try Newtons Knits in Calif. They have equipment etc for discontinued
machines. I have a Toyota and look forward to refurbishing it and
getting going again. I used these guys when I was selling and teaching
and they're absolutely reliable and good to deal with. google for URL, I
don't have it handy right now.

Arri London November 3rd 05 01:36 AM

Nck wrote:

arrilondon wrote:
Hello! Newbie to this group.
We have one of the above machines but no manual. Does anyone have a copy
of the instructions please? Nice machine but quite useless right now LOL.
Thanks!

try Newtons Knits in Calif. They have equipment etc for discontinued
machines. I have a Toyota and look forward to refurbishing it and
getting going again. I used these guys when I was selling and teaching
and they're absolutely reliable and good to deal with. google for URL, I
don't have it handy right now.

Thanks.
I did try them. Could almost detect the laughter when they replied: not
for a machine that old. Have hooked up with someone from a Yahoo machine
knitting group. All will be well soon!