CraftBanter

-   -   Hair is all gone./chemo (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71243)

pami June 7th 06 02:46 AM

Hair is all gone./chemo

I was losing so much hair that I went to the barber shop this morning. I
had hair everywhere in the shower and I knew this was my buzz day. It feels
different but if I had let all my hair come off on it's own I would of
needed a plumber to clean out a drain. I will wear a cap out but at home my
cats and family don't mind the bald me. Next chemo is on the 14th.
Pami

Ann June 7th 06 03:07 AM

Hair is all gone./chemo

Good luck with the next round of chemo Pami. I'm hoping it all goes well
for you

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

Polly Esther June 7th 06 03:15 AM

Hair is all gone./chemo

So glad you have reported in, Pami. I'd been watching for a line or two
from you. Do you want / need a Minkee pillowcase? I'd be glad to whip you
up one and get it in the mail. Polly

Batik Freak June 7th 06 03:58 AM

Hair is all gone./chemo

Hey Pami,

Mom did the same thing last week. I have made her three reversible hats
from view D of this pattern:
http://www.mccallpattern.com/item/M3...ssories&page=4

NAYY

She turns up the brim in back about an inch so it won't rub her neck, and
she is so cute you can't stand it. She won't go without a headcovering
anywhere tho, even at home.

Sandy Ellison June 7th 06 04:09 AM

Hair is all gone./chemo

Howdy!

Congrats, Pami.
It's a record day
and you're handling it well.
Cheers and hugs,

Ragmop/Sandy

Taria June 7th 06 04:35 AM

Hair is all gone./chemo

Glad you are holding up Pami. Well, I have to say at least your
timing is right. The heat setting in has to be better than
the cold winter time for the change.
Hugs, Taria

Pauline June 7th 06 05:07 AM

Hair is all gone./chemo

It's amazing how quickly it happens Pami! My DM wore beautiful scarves
wrapped around her head - always matched whatever she was wearing. Before
chemo her hair was straight - after chemo, it was was curly white - just
beautiful! Don't catch cold:)
--
Pauline
Northern California