CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   How is this for a crochet emoticon? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=53597)

Doggirl3 July 17th 05 02:15 AM

How is this for a crochet emoticon?

How does this look as a crochet emoticon? I have looked everywhere but
couldn't find one. So with a little help from my friends in other
newsgroup & getting some lessons from them here is what I made. Just
upload the gif to see it.

http://community-2.webtv.net/JLGIBB/.../importD53.gif

Pam-Doggirl3

[email protected] July 17th 05 08:52 PM

Hi Gem,

Well, we are even now, I can't get into Doggirl's website.

Hugs,

Nora

MRH July 18th 05 01:22 AM

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi Gem,

Well, we are even now, I can't get into Doggirl's website.

Isn't that strange how that works... someone can't get to this one, someone
else can't get to another one. Ah... computers... gotta love em, or hate
em. ;o)

Gem

Doggirl3 July 18th 05 04:56 PM

Try http:community.webtv.net/doggirl3/Doggirl3sList. If you can't then
your module doesn't do MSNTV. Also I have one somewhere on 250free.com
called Doggirl3's List II. I have to go hunt that old addy up for you.
Pam-Doggirl3

Doggirl3 July 19th 05 02:21 AM

I thought about what you said this morning and thought maybe you mean
the gifs that you can't open so here the one I made:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../importD53.gif

& here is one that someone finally made for me.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...3/mailedD6.gif

Pam-Doggirl3

MRH July 19th 05 04:41 AM

"Doggirl3" wrote in message
ups.com...
I thought about what you said this morning and thought maybe you mean
the gifs that you can't open so here the one I made:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../importD53.gif

& here is one that someone finally made for me.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...3/mailedD6.gif

Awww, two of them now... very cute! ;o)

Gemini