CraftBanter

-   -   Pics of extra quilt square uses (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79769)

John January 13th 07 08:47 PM

Pics of extra quilt square uses

I, as you know have a lot of squares left over from my quilt. Here is
what I did with some of them.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...arhead/sewing/

Click on the photo called Cushions. The machine cover has a Janome 1600
under it. The three chairs are used in the sewing room.

Ciao,

John

nzlstar* January 13th 07 09:03 PM

Pics of extra quilt square uses

much thanks for that. silly me, too early in my day to fiddle with typing in
all that other stuff and tho i could of just used the beginning and found
the rest of pix the brain isnt up to that just yet.
late rising, first cuppa, on here and now i need to find some breakfast
before its lunch time and i miss a meal then i'll have to contend with a
headache which i dont need.
great use of the leftover stash from the gorgeous bed quilt. those cushions
and machine cover came out really well.
i loved the shaker cabinet the most tho.
that pix "mild clutter" was real nice to see as well.
i was worried there for a bit you might be way too neat to allow those
creative juices to flow properly.
welcome to the mad mad world of quilting, rctq style.
cheers and i'm off to grab some french toast i think, with fresh cut peach
and yogurt over the top.
jeanne
i think you can add your pix link into the signature you use on
googlegroups too, saves copy/paste or retyping it each time, fwiw
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

oups.com...