CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   "NewLong" home knitting machine (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73214)

Wooly July 26th 06 01:49 PM

"NewLong" home knitting machine

Anybody have any idea what the equivalent machine to this might be? I
ws recently given the main bed and ribber of a "NewLong" or possibly
"Newlong" or "New Long" machine, but no carriages. The beds are in
perfect condition but I don't have the carriages and probably will no
be able to get them.

Any suggestions for effecting a substitution will be most welcome.

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

SpikeDriver July 28th 06 09:12 AM

Wooly wrote:
Anybody have any idea what the equivalent machine to this might be? I
ws recently given the main bed and ribber of a "NewLong" or possibly
"Newlong" or "New Long" machine, but no carriages. The beds are in
perfect condition but I don't have the carriages and probably will no
be able to get them.

Any suggestions for effecting a substitution will be most welcome.

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

Wooly, I will ask in my area. I won't promise anything but I will ask.

Dennis